We make natural, toxin free, products that have a small carbon footprint. Our products are made with ingredients that will safely breakdown and return to nature. We use...
Water Based Inks
- No VOC's, solvents or ozone depleting chemicals
- Fade and weather resistant
- Museum quality: designed to last for a long time - with proper care
- SUSTAINABLE: made with natural fibers that will safely break down and return to nature
- METAL FREE: no arsenic, mercury, lead, cadmium, and tin
- NO DIOXINS: yes, it's free of the most potent cancer-causing chemical known to man.
- CHEMICAL FREE: no formaldehydes, phthalates, chlorine or PVC
- GREAT INDOOR AIR QUALITY: breathable, vapors aren't locked between the wall and the paper, which means no mildew & mold
- KITCHEN & BATHROOM SAFE
- CLASS A CERTIFIED: safer in a fire, slows down & burns slower than average wallpaper. NFPA Life Safety Code 101 tested (flame spread index of 5 and smoke development value of 40).
- FSC CERTIFIED: Maintains the ecological functions and integrity of the forest by conserving the biological diversity of our water resources, soils, ecosystems and landscapes. Their vision is to meet the need for forest products without compromising the health of the world’s forests for future generations. They recognize and respect the legal and customary rights of indigenous peoples.
- PEFC CERTIFIED: 100% of the tree waste is recycled, used in agriculture for nutrient rich soil and animal bedding.
- Although our wallpaper is more resistant to sun exposure than others, please be mindful of its placement, because prolonged direct sunlight will fade anything.
- For best results, wipe with a slightly dampened cloth, using water only or a mild soap that does not contain detergents. Rinse with clean, clear water. Stains caused by grease and oil may not necessarily be removed.
- When cleaning, always take measures to prevent water from dripping behind molding.
- DO NOT USE solvents, alcohol, pine oil or harsh cleaners as they can damage the surface of the wallpaper.
- DO NOT USE steel wool or powdered abrasives as they can damage the image.